Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

So here we are again sneaking up on Christmas time! I'll be making it back to Missouri for Thanksgiving and I would love to do your family Christmas card. This year I will be running a holiday special. For $35.00 I'll take a few pictures of your family and you can choose the layout that you like. These 5x7 cards will have a picture on the front and words on the back in a matching design. Just let me know which design you like and the greeting and I'll get them to you including the envelopes. I'll be available from November 19th through December 3rd so call or email me to book your appointment!

---Example 1---



---Example 2---



---Example 3---



---Example 4---

After the holiday's are over, your family and friends can slip the card into a 5x7 picture frame and have it up year round or put it up the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment